Kaiser Frazer Service Porcelain Sign Measures 12 inches in diameter with predrilled grommets for easy....
2 in stock
Kaiser Frazer Service Porcelain Sign Measures 12 inches in diameter with predrilled grommets for easy hanging.
Founded on July 25, 1945 and in 1946 K-F displayed prototypes of their two new cars at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City. The Kaiser was of an advanced front wheel drive design while the Frazer was an upscale conventional rear wheel drive car. The production costs and the limited time available prevented the front wheel drive design from entering production, so the new 1947 Kaiser and Frazer shared bodies and powertrains. Being some of the first newly designed cars on the market while the ‘Big Three’ were still marketing their pre-war designs, the Kaisers and Frazers made an exciting entrance. Kaiser and Frazer continued to share bodies and engines through 1950 with different exterior and interior trim.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.