The Cities Service brand was born from a company called Empire Oil And Refining in the early 1900’s. The Cities Service brand was well recognized in the southern sates. In 1965 the Cities Service brand became Citco. This sign sometimes is referred to as the City Service Sign. This is a reproduction of the original sign on 24 gauge metal.