Heavy duty Drink Dr Pepper sign, with brass gromnents for easy mounting. Real porcelain sign.
The vintage soda, Dr. Pepper was created in 1880s by Charles Alderton in Waco, Texas and first served around 1885. Dr Pepper Time was a promotion at 10, 2, and 4 o’clock. During World War II, a syndicated radio program, the 10-2-4 Ranch aired in the South and other areas that Dr Pepper was distributed. It’s Dr. Pepper Time!
Hang up a piece of Dr. Pepper history with this vintage soda advertisement!